Extra Curricular Clubs
We provide a wide range of extra-curricular activities each term. Some are run by staff at the school for a nominal charge, others charge a greater fee as they are run by outside providers. Details are sent out each term.
Booking for clubs is done online via www.parentpay.com: click into your child’s name, and all the clubs available to your child will be listed there. You will need to have registered to use ParentPay – please speak to School Office for your login details if you are not yet registered.
We are always looking for parents to contribute to extra-curricular activities, please speak to the School Office if you are interested in running or helping with an after-school activity.
- Clay Creators - Learn and play with clay! Model making with special air drying clay.
- The Confidence Academy - A new club which focuses on teaching children resilience, respect, confidence and to worry less.
- Miniature Maestros - Music theory and piano lessons. This is now available at lunchtimes all week.
- Craft Club is now offering two sessions, one for Key Stage 1 and one geared to Key Stage 2 children.
- Allotment Club - We are delighted that this club will now run for the full Spring term, with various allotment-related activities running indoors (and where appropriate outdoors) during the colder months.