Our NEW Parent Forum Chair, Gillian Shaw has recently been appointed. Mrs Shaw has children at our school in Year 1 and Year 3. Gemma Jack will hand over the role to Mrs Shaw who will lead the next Parent Forum meeting on Friday, 15th March at 2:15pm.
Any topics for discussion that you wish to add to the agenda need to be forwarded to my email address (CherryTree_Primary_Head@warrington.gov.uk) or passed to the school office by 9am on Friday, 8th March.
What is a Parent Forum?
The Parent Forum is a meeting where Cherry Tree parents and carers come together in an open discussion about a matter or concerns relevant to the interests of the whole school. All parents and carers that have a child attending Cherry Tree Primary School are automatically a member of our Parent Forum.
Please see our Dates for School Events (in the Parent section) for the date of our next meeting.
If you wish to submit items/comments for inclusion on the Parent Forum agenda, please contact Mrs Graham. Thank you.
Mrs Graham's email address is email@example.com
- MINUTES Autumn 2018 - Parent Forum.pdf
- AGENDA Autumn 2018 - Parent Forum
- AGENDA Summer 2018 - Parent Forum
- MINUTES Autumn 2017 - Parent Forum.pdf
- MINUTES Summer 2017 - Parent Forum
- AGENDA Summer 2017 - Parent Forum
- MINUTES Spring 2017 - Parent Forum
- AGENDA Spring 2017 - Parent Forum
- MINUTES Autumn 2016 - Parent Forum