Our uniform supplier is Touchline, based in Warrington: https://www.touchline-embroidery.com/shop-by-school/cherry-tree-primary-school
Deliveries can be made to your home, to school or contact Touchline about collection from their store. Delivery is normally within one to two weeks.
Our PTA has a Facebook group for parents to buy and sell Cherry Tree uniform. A donation of £1 per item is requested, with proceeds going to the school. www.facebook.com/groups/cherrytreeuniform/
Day to day uniform for Cherry Tree
All children must come to school wearing:
– Green polo t-shirt with Cherry Tree logo
– Green cardigan or sweatshirt with Cherry Tree logo
– Grey skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts
– Grey socks or grey tights
– Green and white check dress (Summer – optional)
– Black shoes
P.E. specific uniform
On days when your child has P.E. they must come to school wearing:
– Green t-shirt with Cherry Tree logo
– Choice of black shorts / skort / slim-fit black tracksuit trousers (trousers are recommended in winter, as children will be wearing PE kit all day on their PE days)
– Green hoodie with Cherry Tree logo (child’s initials are optional)
Please ensure that ALL items of clothing are clearly labelled with your child’s name
- Hair which is shoulder length or longer should be tied back. Hair accessories should be minimal and in school colours (no large bows or headbands).
- No jewellery is to be worn, including earrings (other than very small studs).
- Nail varnish should not be worn in school.
All children need a warm coat in the winter as we play outside every day until it is raining heavily.
Summer Dress Code
Sandals are permitted but should be sensible and safe, allowing the children to participate in all activities; they should be smart in a plain appropriate colour with a strap/fastening around the ankle and no heels.
We ask children to stay in shaded areas or even indoors on very hot days. Children are encouraged to wear a sun hat outside; please ensure this is clearly labelled. Sunscreen should be applied in the morning before school and we recommend one of the once-a-day varieties since regulations prevent teachers from applying sunscreen on your behalf. Children are permitted and encouraged to apply their own sunscreen during school hours – it must come in to school in a labelled bag. Plastic sunglasses are permitted.